
While clicking the "next blog" button, I found someone whose blog included a lot of posts with "BYBS" in the title. Curious, I checked them out and found that it stood for "Blog Your Blessings Sunday." You can check out the original prompt here. I decided today is as good a day as any to start this, so here I am, blogging about one of my blessings: friends.
I thank God for my friends. Seriously, without them I would have been lost a long time ago. My friends have stuck with me through every snit and fit I've pitched, every time of uncertainty, and yesterday I was reminded that even if I feel alone, they are always there to support me. I am so blessed to have them all in my life, and I really do mean that.
So that's my Sunday post for the day, I guess. Short and sweet. I've included the list of BYBS-ers on one of the sidebars, so enjoy. Maybe I'll post something later tonight, or I'll just save my combination doctor's office/Star Trek post for Monday. But goodness knows I'll have plenty to post about this week, what with D&D starting tomorrow and Linden coming in town on Tuesday.
Oh, and this tornado that's supposedly going to rip through Livonia right now. Ah well, off to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment